Today I am participating in the book blitz tour for a new adult romance, love this cover. Check out the book below and a giveaway for 2 winners at the bottom.
Author: Ivy Sinclair
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: 10th July 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Best friends once, lovers never, yet an attraction that can’t be ignored.
Five years ago, Julia Bell walked away from her life the moment her high school diploma was in her hand. She left her family and friends behind to start over and escape the chokehold of small town life in Benton Hill. But an urgent call from her little sister brings Julia back to her hometown wholly unprepared for what awaits her.
Ben Miller was always the nice guy. Just before high school graduation, he stepped out of that role hoping to capture the heart of the woman he loved. Instead, in quick succession he lost the girl, and the future he worked so hard to achieve.
Even though Julia and Ben are drawn to each other, echoes of the past block them at every turn. Secrets are exposed, and reality needs to be dealt with if they can ever hope to move past the bittersweet junction that ripped them apart.
- Regular or decaf? Regular, fully loaded. Coffee is my friend. :)
- Swimming in the ocean or a pool? I’m not a swimmer at all, but I do enjoy splashing in the ocean.
- Candles or spray air fresheners? I always have a candle burning in my office when I write.
- Do you have a green thumb for plants? No. The only success I’ve had with plants are ones that can grow and thrive despite the fact that I forget they’re there and don’t water them for two weeks.
- Do you like feather pillow or foam? I have a foam pillow right now. Pillows are tricky- a bad one has such an impact on getting a good night’s sleep.
- What do you collect? Trinkets? Books? Gadgets? I am a gadget girl. I am definitely an early adopter when it comes to technology.
- Coke or Pepsi? I can go either way on the regular stuff, but I definitely prefer diet Coke over diet Pepsi.
- Tell us about the first story you ever wrote and how old you were. I was twelve the first time I remember trying my hand at fiction. The story was about two sisters who were trapped in their house as it was shifting in time between the present, and a disturbing event in the past. Of course, some ghosts came to visit as well.
- Do you prefer to live in a big city or in the country? I live in a suburb of Minneapolis. I feel like that’s a nice balance. I have access to all the city has to offer, but live in a neighborhood with wetlands and lots of greenery.
- Who is your favorite actor? Robert Downey Jr. or Ryan Reynolds. I can’t choose between them.
- What is your favorite movie? We own more than 500 movies- we’re big movie buffs so it’s hard to pick just one. Gone with the Wind has inspired a lot of trends in my writing though.
- Do you play an instrument? If so what? I’ve played the flute and the French horn in my time. I wasn’t very good at either one.
- Besides writing what other artistic talents, do you have? I’m a singer from way back. In school I was in choir, show choir, and always participated in the school musicals. Now I settle for karaoke nights at one of our local dive bars.
- What was your first job? I started delivering newspapers when I was fourteen. I did some babysitting as well.
- Have you ever gone to work wearing house shoes? Only when I’m working from home. :)
About the Author
GiveawayTwo (2) winners will receive an eBook copy of Bittersweet Junction by Ivy Sinclair
Ends midnight 3rd August 2013
a Rafflecopter giveaway