Today I have a THIS or THAT with author of Second Rate Chances, Holly Stephens. Plus check out the awesome tour wide giveaway at the bottom.
Author: Holly Stephens
Release Date: 10th January 2013
Sam wakes up in the hospital expecting to find his girlfriend by his bedside. Instead, he finds a bleached-blond diva, claiming to be his fiancée, hovering over him. When he learns that he's just woken up from a coma and has lost the last three years of his life, any semblance of stability he thought he had falls down around him. All he wants – all he needs – is Lil.
After countless visits with her shrink and too many sleepless nights waiting for the one man she loves to walk back through the door, Lil wants nothing more than to separate herself from the life she used to have. But the moment Sam smiles at her, Lil knows it's going to take more than self-restraint to stay away.
Second-Rate Chances is about a young man fighting to regain his memory, and the one thing in his life that felt real. A modern-day Samson and Delilah, it's a look at what it means to love and be loved, and to fight though it seems hopeless.
THIS or THAT
- Cats or dogs? dogs
- Tea or Coffee? Um… this is hard. Coffee in the AM every.single.morning but I'm from the south and we do love our sweet tea. But if you’re asking hot tea or coffee, coffee 100%
- Sweet or savory? sweet
- Paperback or eBooks? Although there is nothing like the feel of a good old book in your hands, I'm going to have to say, eBooks.
- Hot or Cold weather? Hot, without a doubt. Hot weather I can handle. 100 degree temps in the middle of July, no problem. Cold and snow? This southern girl wouldn't survive.
- Text or Talk? text
- TV or Movies? TV only because we watch so much of it, but I do have a select few movies I’ll watch over and over and over again.
- Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires- representing Area 5!
- A planner or spontaneous? A planner, hands down. This girl here planned her families vacation to Disney World several years ago down to when they had to be at what part and what rides to catch (and the order to catch them) to avoid wait times.
- Mountains or Coastal beaches? Coastal beaches
About the Author
I'm a mother first, a wife second, and a writer third. I'm so thankful to have been given this chance to get my stories out of my head and onto paper.
When I'm not writing, I sell plumbing (no I'm not kidding) and read romances that leave my heart a flutter. I know a ridiculous amount of pop culture information and can quote certain movies word for word. Music drives me to write and to also sing off key.
GiveawayUS only for signed paperback
International for eBook
a Rafflecopter giveaway