Tuesday 18 December 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines

My Teaser:

He was determined to discuss Sawyer with me. Did he want to know if it was clear for him to ask me out?
~ loc 2397 of 2776 - 86%


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

19 comments:

  1. Oh how I do love those Vincent Boys! So Yummy!

    Old Follower!

    Please stop by our Teaser Tuesday

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser never heard of the Vincent boys before but now I am curious :)

    http://icewarmth.com/teaser-tuesday-121812/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I've never heard about this book - teaser's nice! New follower. :D

    Love,
    Erfa @ Bring On The Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not familiar with this book.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is great. Very funny! My TT. New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet! Great teaser :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice one, :) I am also a new follower too.

    Here is mine, has teasers from Deity,
    Tue Teasers Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the Vincent Boys books yet, I keep seeing them all over tho! I'm going to HAVE to soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just that little teaser got me intrigued. I looked this up and it looks like a fun book. Thanks for the recommendation. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read the first one and enjoyed it, I have this one but haven't gotten around to it. Maybe soon, really great teaser hope you're enjoying the book. Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting. I've never heard of The Vincent Brothers, but they do sound intriguing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of Abbi Glines' Existenece series, so I'll probably enjoy this one as well! Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by! :) Old follower.

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sadly, this isn't my favorite book of Abbi's, although I liked this one better than The Vincent Boys. I think Because of Low is my favorite of hers still.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is always a source of inspiration! I appreciate the depth of your insights and how you make complex topics so accessible. Keep up the fantastic work!
    Plots for sale in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete