Saturday 24 November 2012

On My Wishlist #4

On My Wishlist hosted by Workaday Reads

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme started by Book Chick City and is now hosted by Workaday Reads. Every week I'll introduce you to a book that’s on my extensive wishlist. Sometimes it’s a new book, but quite often it’s an older book. Let me know if you've read it, and what you think. Please also join in and link up your On My Wishlist post each week.


Rogue (Shifters #2) by Rachel Vincent

Okay, so cats don't always land on their feet. 

I know that better than most. Since rejoining the Pride, I've made big decisions and even bigger mistakes: the kind paid for with innocent lives. As the first and only female enforcer, I have plenty to prove to my father, the Pride, and myself. And with murdered toms turning up in our territory, I'm working harder than ever, though I always find the energy for a little after-hours recreation with Marc, my partner both on- and off-duty.

But not all of my mistakes are behind me. We're beginning to suspect that the dead are connected to a rash of missing human women and that they can all be laid at my feet--two or four, take your pick. And one horrible indiscretion may yet cost me more than I can bear...

Stray (Shifter #1) by Rachel Vincent 

I read book 1, Stray last year and fell in love with the series, but haven't had the chance to get the rest of the series. This was my first shifters book really and of course Rachel Vincent is always a win!

Share a book or books that are on your wishlist. They can be new, old, or to-be-published. Link up available every Saturday. Join and watch your wishlist grow.

4 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas-y look. This is a series I haven't tried yet. It looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to check out this series. I saw Stray and really liked the look of it, but still haven't read it yet. Great pick!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both on my TBR because I have heard good things (which was nice to see you reiterate) but haven't picked them up yet...must fix that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these covers! I haven't read this series yet but it looks like a good one. Excellent choice!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete