Wednesday 10 October 2012

WWW Wednesday #1 - 10th October 2012


Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?
My answers:

What are you currently reading? Beautiful Freaks by Katie M John - will be starting this one today. Very excited because I loved all of Katie's Knight Trilogy.









What did you recently finish reading? Venom by Fiona Paul was amazing. I just finished this last night and it was a great read and I cannot wait to see what adventures Cass get's up in the next book.








What do you think you will read next? Tug of War by Ross Collier - an amazing Aussie author. I have read his others and cannot wait to get into this historical read.









PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! 

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to WWW.

    I can't say I've heard of any of these books, but that is probably because they are not a genre I read.

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Venom looks awesome! I will have to look that one up. Welcome to the Wed fun, my WWW is here:
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/www-wednesdays-october-10th/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that Venom is good as I hope to get to it soon.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Freaks sounds interesting! Hope you review it so I can see your thoughts.

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my WWW post

    New follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these books, but they have great covers!

    ReplyDelete